Before you begin the scan process, make sure that you have installed the printer driver and connected it to the computer.
Now, follow the steps given below to scan on the Canon MX922 printer.
- To turn on your Canon MX922 printer, press the Power button.
- Touch the Scan button on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose your computer from the list of the installed devices.
- Use the arrow keys on the printer’s control panel to select an option.
- To adjust scan settings, press the Function key on the right. You can change the options such as scan size, resolution, or data format.
- Make sure to press the OK button whenever required.
- Now, place the paper to be scanned on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder.
- To perform the color scan, press the Color button.
- Now the printer will start the Scan operation.
- Once the Canon MX922 How to Scan process is complete, the scanned file will be saved on your computer.